Software Quality Assurance
Permanent | Lahore | IT / CS
- Great knowledge of different testing types.
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Scenario-based bug finding
- Unit testing
- Coding and programming knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Preferred 16 years of Education with degree(s) in BS(CS), BS(SE), MSC.
- Experience testing complex, multi-threaded, and multi-component products
- Experience with API testing or integration
- Debugging and Crash Log Analysis/Review
- Experience with automated load/stress and performance testing and tools
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable building and maintaining test systems from scratch
- Track record of leading complex test projects in a hands-on way and mentoring others in test automation design and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of QA methodology and Software development processes (Agile Scrum, RUP, IEEE, etc.)
- Extensive experience with various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, and end-to-end testing
Experience: Fresh to 6 Years
Job Category: SQA
Department: Quality Assurance
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bahria Town, Lahore